By Julian E. Andrews,Peter Brimblecombe,Tim D. Jickells,Peter S. Liss,Brian Reid
- Retains an emphasis on describing how common geochemical approaches function over a number of scales in time and house, and the way the results of human perturbation will be measured.
- Topics diversity from wide-spread international matters akin to atmospheric toxins and its impression on worldwide warming and ozone destruction, to microbiological methods that reason pollutants of consuming water deltas.
- Contains sections and knowledge bins that designate the elemental chemistry underpinning the topic covered.
- Each bankruptcy includes a record of additional examining at the topic sector. up to date case studies.
- No previous chemistry wisdom required.
- Suitable for introductory point courses.
Read or Download An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
The homes of seventy two of the main general solvents are given, tabulated within the such a lot handy method, making this ebook a pleasure for business chemists to take advantage of as a table reference. The homes lined are these which solution the fundamental questions of: Will it do the task? Will it damage the person? Will it pollute the air?
This publication provides crucial learn on a category of environmentally pleasant alkylphosphonate herbicides. This type of herbicides acted as a aggressive inhibitor of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complicated (PDHc) to manage weeds. The bioreasoning and systematic method, from uncomplicated examine to box assessments of candidate compounds, are brought.
Huckel Molecular Orbital thought goals to be an easy, descriptive, and non-mathematical advent to the Huckel molecular orbital conception and its purposes in natural chemistry, hence the extra easy textual content present in the e-book. The booklet, after an creation to comparable thoughts reminiscent of quantum mechanics and chemical bonding, discusses the Huckel molecular orbital idea and its uncomplicated assumptions; the adaptation precept and the fundamental Huckel approach; and using symmetry houses in simplifying Huckel procedure orbital calculations.
Polymer Syntheses, quantity III presents priceless polymer synthesis details. The e-book discusses the olefin-sulfur dioxide copolymers; the polythioesters; and sulphide polymers. The textual content additionally describes polymerizations reactions of mono and diisocyanates; polyoxyalkylation of hydroxyl compounds; and polymerization reactions of N-vinyl carbazole and similar monomers.
Extra resources for An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry
An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry by Julian E. Andrews,Peter Brimblecombe,Tim D. Jickells,Peter S. Liss,Brian Reid
- Tobias Lenz's Der Fan als Kunde. Untersuchung von Marketingstrategien im PDF
- Paul Willis's The Alpine Tales PDF